Trusted Home Loans’ loan approval process is easy, with secure and convenient options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application
- Formal Loan Application
- Call us at
- We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Documents needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting 30 days of income
- W-2s for two years
- Federal tax returns for two years
- Mortgage statement(s), if refinancing or investing
- Bank statements for two months, all pages
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability income, if applicable
- Dividend earnings and/or bonuses, if applicable
- Child support or alimony income (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit, if applicable
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
Do I need all these things just to apply for a mortgage? The most important items are your income and assets, so tax returns, pay stubs and bank statements. Once you’re approved, we may need additional supporting documents to finalize your mortgage loan. We will provide a list of items to gather.